ShadyArmik takes an in depth look into the seventh Xbox One PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds patch. We dig deep through the patch notes to see if there are any worthwhile changes.
The Xbox patch notes are as follows:
– Increased damage to the vehicle body, and significant damage to the wheels when targeted with gunfire.
– Increased vehicle damage when successfully targeted with a grenade.
– Both driver and passenger will suffer increased injuries from crashing into objects or other vehicles (Dacia, UAZ, and Buggy).
– Slight reduction to player damage when being struck by a vehicle.
– Continued optimization to controller input lag.
– Visual quality of reticle is improved for Xbox One (Red Dot, Holographic, and 2x Sight).
– Resolved issue where inventory may highlight the wrong column when looting.
– The sensitivity setting for 4x Scope is now also applied to the permanent scope on the VSS.
– Auto-run (double-clicking the left stick) is disabled when aiming down sights.
– Players can now use the D-Pad while in the map view without switching melee, pistol, or throwing weapons.
– Removing the marker from the map when pressing (Y) will no longer switch primary/secondary weapons.
– Fixed issue where the crosshair is not correctly displayed after players reconnect to a game session.
The Site – http://www.gamerscorewhores.com
The Podcast – http://www.soundcloud.com/gamerscorewhores
The Tube – http://www.youtube.com/gamerscorewhores
The Gram – http://www.instagram.com/gamerscorewhores/
The Book – http://www.facebook.com/poppingthegs
The Tweet – http://twitter.com/GSWhores
The Stream – http://www.twitch.tv/gamerscorewh0res
@ShadyArmik (Twitter & Instagram)
@MyWorldInAFlash (Twitter & Instagram)
@Mustygoose (Twitter & Instagram)