8 comments

  1. I just hate the whole update it promotes campers for camping I used to do a lot better not anymore and we try to leave whenever we get it but they just keep putting us in the new map like they neeed an option to change maps

  2. New map is way to big. Makes it worse that theres only a 25% chance that yoy will get Arangel. The devs dont want people to choose map so it wont be to many people in Miramar, makes it so 75% of the time its Miramar

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.